Friday, April 1, 2011

{Fab Find} House 8810

Photo Credits: House 8810

Hey everybody!  Today is my birthday, so I thought it very fitting to have these fabulous birthday themed items.  House 8810 is a very fun online store that has home items, gifts, and toys all with a vintage feel.  I especially recommend you check out the aprons!  They are all so cute, and literally half the price I usually see ones of this caliber going for.

On a side note, I recently added a follow me button to my blog, and I would love it if you clicked it.  For those of you who have never seen (or noticed) a follow button before, what it does is alerts you when I have a new post.

Have a wonderful weekend everybody!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.