Thursday, April 28, 2011

{Random Things} Royal Wedding Viewing Party

Photo Credits: Lydia Leith
Okay, I must admit, that all of this hype over Prince William and Kate's Royal Wedding made me want to order one of the sick bags above.  Then I saw various blogs about people getting ready for their Royal Wedding Viewing Parties, and it made me slightly jealous that I wasn't having one (I likes me a good party).  A million ideas and an Evite later, and I too am having a viewing party.  The menu will be full of British foods, such as meat pies, shortbread, tea, and a few other things I found.  I'm also going to try making one of those rainbow cakes I keep seeing everywhere, although it will most likely only be two colors.  

I can't wait for this cheesy celebrations with all my best girl friends.  It's also my good friend Lena's birthday, so we will be celebrating that as well.        

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a blast! I'm going to a "Big Wedding" party as well-at 3:30 am! We're having strawberries and cream and mimosas. I don't think the mimosas are particularly English, but they make for a good party! :)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Everyone is having parties....but this "throne up" bag is HHHHilarious!!!! Love it, have a great time! Oh, and happy birthday to Lena!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.