Friday, April 22, 2011

{Fab Finds} Summer Sailor

Photo Credits: (clockwise) Bayan Hippo, Deep Indigo, Classic Keepsakes, Beauty and Spa, and French Felt.

Our grass is green and our plants are starting to poke through.  I have summer on the brain, and with summer comes thoughts of being on the lake.  Here are a few fun Etsy finds to get you excited for summer.  

The Sailor Tote Bag is from a fun little shop called the Bayan Hippo.  She has lots of other fun bags too.  I can just picture throwing my towel and some snacks in here, and heading to the lake.  The next find are some adorable Nautical Hair Pins from Deep Indigo.  They are so cute!  The Octopus Necklace was one of my favorite finds, which is from Classic Keepsakes.  I love how the brass and the blue stone complement each other.  I'm also really excited about the Organic Beach Towel from Beauty and Spa.  It's oversized and looks super soft.  I will definitely be ordering one of these.  Last, but not least, is the Navy Blue Nautical Scarf from French Felt.   I was digging around a little on their shop.  Not only do they have some really cute scarves, but they also have some other great accessories.

Well that's it for this week's Fab Finds.  Have a great Easter weekend!    

        

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love all your finds here. Nautical theme is always one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.