Friday, April 8, 2011

{Soirees} Graduation Party (Part 1)

Photo Crdits: Weddingbee.com, MarthaStewart.com, Creative Productions, and Amy Atlas Events.

Hey everybody!  The baby shower I was working on has been postponed because the mommy had her little guy early, so you'll all have to wait a little longer to see how it all turns out.  There is another upcoming soiree on my mind though, my wonderful little sister's (of Sapphire Chic) high school graduation in May.  I get to help with the decor, so I've been busy coming up with some possibilities.  The pictures above are my inspiration so far, all of which will be altered to fit her high school colors (red, black, and white).  I'll keep you all posted during the rest of the planning process.  


I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend!          

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.