Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{Scrumptious} Ciao Bella


Hey everybody!  As promised, I'm using today's Tasty Tuesday to bring you a restaurant recommendation.  I want to start by saying I am in no way, shape, or form a food critic.  When I give you a recommendation, keep in mind, I'm no expert.  

We went to Ciao Bella in Bloomington (MN, for all you out of staters) for my birthday last week, and I personally thought it was fantastic.  We had our own private area, where my only complaint was that the lighting was way too low.  It was otherwise nice to have a little privacy, since we had a rather large group.  My husband and I had the Braised Meatballs for an appetizer and they were delicious.  They were veal sausage meatballs stuffed with mozzarella and covered in a very tasty bolognese sauce.  For my entree I had the Herb Grilled Salmon.  It was cooked perfectly and seasoned amazingly well.  The roasted fingerling potatoes were also cooked and seasoned very well.  My only complaint, keeping in mind that I fully plan to get this again, was that the carrots and artichokes were a little too crunchy.  Everyone else seemed to enjoy their food too.  A few notables were the Filet Mignon Sandwich, the Chicken Parmesan, and the Spaghetti with Meatballs.

This wasn't my first visit to Ciao Bella.  I honestly kind of forgot about it because it's in a kind of weird location.  I will definitely be going back again in the near future, probably the next time I'm craving salmon.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening!     

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a delicious meal for your birthday! I'm getting hungry just reading this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.