Friday, April 29, 2011

{Fab Finds} Mother's Day

Photo Credits: Flowers from Telaflora, Apron from Anthropologie, Keurig Coffee Maker from Macy's, Parent Nestling Necklaces from Uncommon Goods, and Terrazzo Jeanette Bag fromKate Spade.

Hey everybody!  Mother's Day is coming up, so I thought I would dedicate this week's Fab Finds to gifts fit for our wonderful moms.  

The first item is obvious, but still relevant.  Every girl likes to get flowers.  I usually order my mom flowers from Teleflora.  One time I didn't, and they weren't nearly as nice.  The center item is a beautiful apron from Anthropologie.  It's both pretty and practical.  Next is the Keurig Coffee Maker.  I have one, and I absolutely love it.  You can make just one cup, and if your mom isn't a coffee drinker, there are plenty of other options.  The hot chocolate is one of my personal favorites.  I absolutely loved these nestling bird necklaces.  It's a modern take on the mother necklace, and birds are really in right now.  The final gift idea is for those have little extra dough to spend on mom this year.  It's the Terrazzo Jeanette bag from Kate Spade.  I absolutely love the color combination and the pattern.  It's the perfect summer bag.  

Well that's it for this week's Fab Finds.  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!     

1 comment:

  1. I vote for the Keurig (I agree Jessy, I have one, it's the best!) and the bird necklace. Order your flowers through Jacques Flowers 800-622-5155. It's a family owned business that takes special care of all of their clients.

    You're sweet to be thinking of your Mom already!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.