Monday, April 4, 2011

{My Life} I'm 28!


Hey everybody!  I had a wonderful birthday thanks to my wonderful husband, family, and friends!  I got to sleep in and be lazy all day.  Then we went out to dinner and went bowling with friends.   It was lots of fun!

We met with a contractor this weekend at the townhouse, so that project will be moving forward soon.  We are hoping to have it all done by June 1st so that we can rent by June 15th (fingers crossed).  Aside from the kitchen and bathroom, we are going to have the carpet replaced upstairs and have all the little misc items that need fixing done.  Hopefully the entirely updated interior will allow us to charge more for rent.    

I'm starting an online web design class this that I'm pretty excited about.  As I said before, I'm thinking of starting my own event planning business, and I thought doing a little web design on the side might be a way to supplement my income in the beginning.  Plus, I think it would be a lot of fun.  All that being said, I would mostly just like to know more about how it all works.

Well that's it for now my friends.  I'll be back tomorrow for a restaurant review for my Tasty Tuesday column.  Have a great week everybody!  

       

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) Birthday, Jessica! Just read your birthday dinner post and it sounded so yummy! Kudos to you for starting an event planning business too. I did some event planning in my previous job and it certainly is a lot of work and A LOT of coordination. Looking forward to hear about your adventure.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.