Saturday, March 12, 2011

{Soirees} Shabby Chic Tea Party Baby Shower (Part 2)

Photo Credits: Ellen Zilla via HWTM, Maria Hudnall via HWTM, A Very Story Photography via HWTM, and  Kari Herer via HWTM
Well our Shabby Chic Tea Party Baby Shower is coming along nicely.  The planning is for the most part done. Now, we just have to implement all the ideas we have found.  Here are a few more images of inspiration that I found.  I can't wait to show you all the pictures of the finished results.

I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. hi...what is that drink in the picture?can you give me the recipe for it and other drinks as well?i like those with colors....you know drinks with teal color or pink colored drinks the ones usually served for shabby chic tearoom.thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. The beverage in the mason jars is just pink lemonade. This isn't my photo, but when I hosted my Shabby Chic Tea Party, I used bottled sparkling pink lemonade that I purchased from my local grocery store.

      Delete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.