Monday, March 21, 2011

{My Life} St Patty's Day and Hockey


Hello everybody!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  We sure did.  We had a bunch of people in town for the WCHA hockey tournament.  We did some St Patty's Day celebrating on Thursday night in downtown St Paul.  Then on Friday and Saturday we watched the Fighting Sioux kick butt.   

As I discussed last Monday, we were making a push to get a bunch of house stuff done while I was on spring break.  We did a pretty good job.  The master bedroom is almost done.  All we have left to do is find a few more pieces of art for the walls.  We hung some pictures up in the basement, and got a new shuffleboard table.  It's starting to look a little more lived in down there.  I'm going to take some new pictures within the next few days of various rooms throughout the house, and then I'll post them. 

Well that's it for now.  I hope you all have a wonderful week!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.