Friday, March 25, 2011

{Fab Finds} Ashley Brooke Designs

Photo Credits: Ashley Brooke Designs
I have received a lot of compliments on my blog header, so I thought I would make the artist today's Fab Find.  Ashley is the creative mind behind Ashley Brooke Designs, and she was absolutely fabulous to work with.  She does everything from custom illustrations to invitations to recipe cards.  She has even done custom illustrations for celebrities such as Kathy Lee Gifford and Tori Spelling.  

If you've been looking for a way to help out those affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, I recommend checking out her Spread the Love Postcards.  They are not only adorable, but a portion of the sales go to the Red Cross.  It's a great way to help those in need, but also get something cute for yourself in the process.  

Enjoy and have a great weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.