Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{Random Things} Master Bedroom


Hey everybody!  As promised, I'm posting some pictures of the progress in our master bedroom.  We definitely have a long ways to go, but we are getting there.  I really like the comforter cover I got.  The yellow is a nice pop in an otherwise neutral room.  The art above the dresser I'm particularly proud of because I took the pictures.  I had them printed on canvas and framed.  I hung one of our wedding pictures above our bed, but I think I still need a little something on each side.  I'm not quite sure what though.  If any of you have any suggestions, please let me know.  I also still need to figure out what to do with that empty wall behind our elliptical machine (which you can barely see in the picture).  All in all, I'm pretty happy with the progress.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.