Monday, March 14, 2011

{My Life} Master Bedroom Remodel

Hey everybody!  This week my husband and I have grand plans to get as much stuff done as we can before we have company this weekend.  Since it's my spring break this week, I have some extra time to do stuff.  My project for today is our master bedroom.  It's the only room in the house that we haven't done anything with, so I'm excited to get started.  It's going to be a little more modern then the rest of the house because I'm using the furniture we already had.  Here are the pieces that we already had that I plan to incorporate into the room.  

Photo Credits: West Elm and Ikea

Here is some of the stuff that I purchased to add to the room.  

Photo Credits: Bed Bath and Beyond, Macys, and Ikea


I'll post pictures next week of all the progress in our bedroom, and other areas of the house.  

Have a fabulous week everyone!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.