Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Photo Credits: Tiny White Daisy


Happy November everybody!  October really flew by fast, but I didn't mind at all.  I love the holidays, and this year is particularly exciting because it's our first year in our house.  There is a lot more space to decorate, inside and out.  We couldn't fit a Christmas tree in our townhouse because we had too much furniture, but now we have plenty of room.    

I'm also really excited for all the fun stuff I have planned for November & December right here on Serendipitous Things.  I have lots of fun giveaways lined up that will be happening throughout the holidays, so make sure you keep checking back to find out more.

Well that's it for now.  I hope you all are enjoying the first day of November!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.