Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{Local Find} Patina

Photo Credits: Patina

Hey everybody!  The first Local Holiday Find in the series is the always lovely Patina.  It is one of my favorite places to go to find unique gifts for birthdays, weddings, baby showers, etc., but they also have AMAZING Christmas gifts.  If that weren't enough, their holiday decoration selection is wonderful.  I was in there last week and picked up an adorable felt snowman and bird.  I can't wait to put them out!

I hope you all have an amazing day!  Check back next week for a new Local Holiday Find!   

2 comments:

  1. Patina is one of my all-time favorite shops in MSP. I walk in there knowing I'll be shipping goodies home when I walk out!

    If you haven't been there, treat yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had more stores like that in my area. Ok rephrase that. I wish I had stores in my area. lol. I am ever so thankfull for online shopping but sometimes it's alot more fun to walk around looking at things.
    Never heard of Patina. Thanks for posting it. Looks like they have a ton of cool things.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.