Friday, November 4, 2011

{My Life} See Jane Work Focus Group Project 1





Remember a few weeks ago when I told you all I was selected to be part of a focus group for See Jane Work?  Then I told you I planned to work on this little disaster with the items I received.  Well the project is complete, and it looks amazing!  


One of my favorite things is having a place for everything, and now everything in my husband's office has a place.  I used the Letter Boxes to organize all the paperwork that we accumulate on a regular bases and our printer ink.  Then I used the File Box for the rest of our paperwork.  The Art Boxes were great for oversized documents such as our mortgage and tax envelopes.  I used the Magazine Holders to organize all of our printer paper and various printer label sheets.  One of the key things to this project is that it'll be easy to maintain, even for my husband who often doesn't know where to put stuff. 

I hope this has inspired some of you to get organized yourself!  Happy Friday everybody!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.