Sunday, October 30, 2011

{30 Days 30 Photos} Day 29 and Day 30

Hey everybody!  October's almost over!  This 30 Day Photo Challenge actually made it more obvious how fast it flew by!  Here are my final 2 days of the challenge.  I hope you all enjoyed it!  




Day 29, something in my fridge.  Wine and champagne that we've saved for a special occasion.  There is nothing fancy about the Beringer, except that Jason and I got it from the hotel on our honeymoon.  I don't know what we're saving it for, maybe an anniversary?  It might not even be good anymore.  I guess we'll see when it gets opened.  




Day 30, self portrait 30 days later.  Here it is, my last picture of the 30 Day Photo Challenge.  I'm sporting a pink scarf for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend, and have a great Halloween tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.