Monday, November 28, 2011

{My Life} PartyPail Baby Shower Contest Finalist



Happy Monday everybody!  I found out last night that a baby shower I threw with some friends (for my friend Michelle) was nominated in a contest put on by PartyPail.  The theme was a Shabby Chic Tea Party, and it turned out adorable.  The only thing I was disappointed with was the pictures.  I was so busy the day of that I took very few pictures, and those didn't turn out that great.

If you all want to vote for me (which I would much appreciate), click here to go to the Facebook voting page.  You can vote once per day (now through December 9th), and on December 12th they will announce the winner. 

Thank you in advance for voting for me!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.