Friday, November 11, 2011

{Fab Find} Orange and Pear


Photo Credits: All post photos from Orange and Pear.

Today's Fab Find is a great online store called Orange and Pear.  It's the perfect place to pick out some unique holiday gifts for all the lovely ladies in your life (they also have some pretty fun stuff for the boys too).  Here are some gift ideas for some of those ladies. 


For Mom, I picked out this lovely serving set, which is actually on sale right now, a beautiful coffee mug from Bailey Doesn't Bark (love them), and this great necklace.


For your sister, I picked out one of those cord bracelets that are so in right now (great for layering), this adorable necklace (translates to: I love you), and these great personalized phone cases.


For the little lady in you life, I picked the adorable giraffe bib and burb cloth set (OMG so cute!), an elephant night light from Jonathan Adler, this cute little hat and booty set, and finally this great blanket


For your boss, I picked out these bath salts from Lollia, the awesome 2012 calendar from Snow & Graham, and this great little cosmetic bag from Apple & Bee.


For a friend, I picked out this lovely hand cream also from Lollia (I absolutely love these), this great scarf, and this cute cosmetic bag which can be personalized if you like. 


For the friend that lives many miles away, I picked out this awesome postcard coffee mug also from Bailey Doesn't Bark, which you can personalize yourself with a message (such a fun idea!) and this cute little owl Christmas ornament.

Well that's it for today's Fab Find.  I hope you all enjoy Orange and Pear as much as I do, and that you got some gift ideas along the way!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.