Thursday, December 1, 2011

{Soirees} Holiday Party Inspiration



Happy December everybody!  I thought I would kick off the month by sharing some Holiday Party inspiration with you all.  Our's is in a few weeks, so I've been scouring the internet (mostly Pinterest) for fabulous ideas.  I want to go with really bright and fun colors this year to match the great mantel piece I made this year and all the bright glittery ornaments we are going to put on the tree (tonight!).  Here is some of the inspiration I found.




The top left photo is one I found on Pinterest, but couldn't find the original home.  I love the cake and the use of presents to create height differences.  The tree is of course fabulous too, but it wouldn't work for my purposes.  I already ordered the straws in the top right photo from Shop Sweet Lulu.  I've used these straws for the last few parties I've thrown, and I'm still not sick of them yet.  The bottom left photo is from where else but HWTM.  I just found a pedestal bowl much like this at an antique store, and love how pretty these french macaroons look in it.  The bottom right photo is definitely my favorite and can be found on Such Pretty Things.  I don't know if I'm going to do a cake, but if I do I hope it's half as pretty as this one.

Well that's it for now.  I hope you all have a wonderful first day of December!  

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Visiting you from "Monday Madness Blog Hop". I'm glad to discover your site.
    Pixie Deals ,
    <a href="http://commissarydeals.com/</a>

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.