Friday, December 7, 2012

{Lovely Pins} Emerald

Image Sources (clockwise from top left): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Emerald green and I have a love hate relationship.  For some reason I wasn't particularly fond of it growing up, and even now most of the time it's not really my go to color.  That being said, the last few years during fall I've been loving all the jewel tones, and thus I've actually been starting to enjoy the lovely shade of green.  I'm actually currently obsessing over a green gown that I want to wear for New Years Eve.  

Don't forget to register for the Minted print I'm giving away!  In case you missed it you can go here for the details.  I hope you all had a fabulous week!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.