Sunday, December 16, 2012

{Holidays} Last Minute Gift Guide

I don't know about you guys, but this holiday season has really gotten away from me!  I usually plan ahead and I'm generally done Christmas shopping weeks in advance.  This year is a whole different story.  I basically just started last Friday....yikes!  Luckily, I've found out that procrastination seems to pay off.  There are way more deals out there the closer it gets to Christmas!

I thought this week I would try to help out all you last minute shoppers with some great gift ideas.  I will have a particular recipient in mind each day and all items will come from one store because if you a running short on time the fewer stops the better.

Check back tomorrow for my first batch of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.