Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{Last Minute Gift Guide} The Man


I don't know about the men in your life, but the men in mine are really hard to shop for.  Alas, you must try because they deserve fun gifts too, and so today's Last Minute Gift Guide is for The Man in your life.  Everything can be found at Urban Outfitters.

1) Maptote Boston Tee because most guys would prefer to just be lounging around in a comfy t-shirt.  
2) Fluid Big Ben Wood Watch.  A good watch is my husbands go to accessory, and this wood watch is  awesomely different!
3) Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer.  I love that these sunglasses are both super stylish and convenient.  They can just fold them up and throw them in their pocket.   
4) Guitar Pick Punch.  Obviously this gift isn't for every guy, but any guy who's a guitar player is sure to like this awesome gift.  I couldn't even begin to count the amount of times I've watch my husband play with a quarter or a cut up credit card.
5) The North Face E-Tip Glove.  Practical and fun, now they can keep their fingers warm and still chuck those Angry Birds.  
6) Fred Perry Classic Overnight Bag.  Every guy should have a stylish overnight bag, and this one is stellar.  It reminds me of an awesome vintage bowling bag...in a good way of course!

Tomorrow I'll be back with a Last Minute Gift Guide for The Fashionista in your life.  I hope you all are having a great week so far!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.