Monday, December 17, 2012

{Last Minute Gift Guide} The Hostess



My first Last Minute Gift Guide was carefully picked for The Hostess in your life.  This was a fun one for me to put together because oh my do I like to host.  I would be super excited to receive anything shown!  

There are obviously lots of places to buy gifts for the hostess on your list, but Anthropologie is such a great one stop shop for gifts that are a little more unique.  Here is the scoop on all the items.

1) The Stripes Abound Apron because every hostess needs a cute apron.
2) The Chipper & Sprite Serving Set, vintage meets modern with this cute serving set.
3) The Illume Mercury Dot Candle comes in 5 different scents/shades.  The spiced Amber is my fave.
4) How cute is this Peony Portrait Platter!  I love the hand drawn look of the pattern.  So pretty!
5) Color Pop Coffee Pot.  I have one of these, and I love it.  I wish that mine was this colorful!
6) The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook because a hostess can't host without good food!

Hopefully that will help you check the hostess of your list.  I'll be back tomorrow with another Last Minute Gift Guide!  

2 comments:

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.