Friday, December 21, 2012

{Last Minute Gift Guide} The Techie


Today is the final day of my Last Minute Gift Guide, and I've made sure that they are the easiest items to pick up so close to Christmas.  Everything from today's guide can be purchased at Target.

1) The Nikon COOLPIX S01 10.1MP Digital Camera is super tiny, which makes it great for not only the novice photography, but also for the more experienced photographer who wants a camera they can throw in their bag to make sure they never miss a photo op.  
2) Apple In-Ear Headphones.  These came with the new iPhone, and they are SO much better then the old ones that used to make my ears hurt after an hour or so.  They would make a great gift for anyone with an older model iPod or iPhone.
3) Mobilexpressions Polka Dot Case.  This is the case that I have on my phone as I type this.  It is super cute, and it's super slim so it doesn't add extra bulk to your phone.  
4) I absolutely love this Crosley iDeco Universal iPod Doc.  It's not an eyesore like some of the other iPod speakers out there.  
5) Isotoner SmartTouch Glove.  It's so nice not having to take off your gloves to use your phone, and with emerald green being 2013's "it" color, they are stylish too!
6) The Mobilexpressions Chevron iPad Folio is super cute!  I actually have this too (someone bought themself too many Christmas presents this year), and I really like it.  It's not as fab as my Dodo case, but its like a third of the price so I can't complain.

Well that is it for my Last Minute Gift Guide.  I wish you all happy last minute shopping trips!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.