Tuesday, December 18, 2012

{Last Minute Gift Guide} Beauty Obsessed


Today's Last Minute Gift Guide is for the Beauty Obsessed, and you can find everything at Sephora.

Now on to the list...

1) Tocca Profumo Veloce Florence.  Oh my goodness do I love Tocca perfume, and this set is perfect to throw in your purse or to take when you're traveling.
2) butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Macbeth.  Every beauty obsessed girl loves pretty nail polish, so it was a must to add to this list.  I love this peach coral color!
3) Clarisonic Mia2.  My Clarisonic is one of my top 5 must have beauty products.  I've been using it for about 10 months now and my skin has improved dramatically. 
4) Too Faced Better Than False Lashes.  You may remember me obsessing over this mascara a few months ago, and at $35 it's the perfect gift that she may not be buying herself.  
5) T3 Source Showerhead Filter.  We replaced our shower head this summer with one of these, and I love it.  Definitely helps with the frizz!
6) Lancome Artliner Eyeliner.  Perfect for the ladies out there that want to try all those fun new eyeliner techniques popping up on Pinterest.

Well that's it for the Beauty Obsessed.  I'll be back tomorrow with another fabulous Last Minute Gift Guide!  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.