Saturday, February 12, 2011

{Soirees} Shabby Chic Tea Party Baby Shower (Part 1)

Photo Credits: MarthaStewart and PomLove

In order to plan a proper soiree you need to do your research.  It's my favorite part.  I save picture after picture to look back to for inspiration.  The next event that I'm involved in is a baby shower for a good friend that I will be throwing along with two other lovely ladies.  The mother-to-be has opted not to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl, so we are able to run freely with the theme, no all pink or blue for this shower.   Here are a few images, of the many I've saved, that have inspired me so far.

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this theme. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.