Monday, February 28, 2011

{My Life} Weekend Recap

Photo Credits: PokerNews

Hello!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  My mom and sister were in town, which was great because my husband is out of town for work.  It's always nice having people around while he's gone because I'm not the greatest at being alone.  We did some shopping and some relaxing.  It was the perfect combo.  My little sister found her prom dress.  It is beautiful, and she is going to look stunning in it.

I watched the Oscars for the first time in forever.  There were so many amazing dresses on the red carpet.  A few of my favorites were Mila Kunis's dress, and Anne Hathaway's red carpet dress, which actually reminds me a little of the dress my little sister bought for prom.  I thought Anne Hathaway did an awesome job hosting.  She has such a great personality, and took the role very seriously.  James Franco was a little awkward at times.  He seems like he'd be an interesting guy in person.  Anyways, after watching last night, I decided that as soon as Jason gets home we need to go see The King's Speech.  It cleaned up.

Now onto one of the more important happenings of the weekend.  Jason is in Los Angeles for the LA Poker Classic.  The main event started on Friday, and he is currently doing pretty well.  There are only 37 players left from the 681 that entered, and he is sitting somewhere in the middle of the field.  He has to make it through today and tomorrow to make it to the final table, so everybody out there send him your good vibes.

Have a wonderful week!            

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.