Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{Random Things} Distractions....

I have a midterm on Thursday, and instead of studying, I'm here blogging.  My brain is fried, and I just can't seem to focus at all.  Here are just a few things that are distracting me today.....

1) Should I change majors.....again?  Ugh.  I had a talk with a professor today, who strongly thinks I should major in Art History instead of History, and to make my major focus of study be Architecture History.  It all sounds great, but so far nothing has been working out the way I want it to.  I wish they just offered an Architecture History degree.  It would make things a lot easier.

2) Blogs, blogs, and more blogs.  I read so many that it is literally a part time job keeping up with all of them, but I just can't get enough.

3) Anthropologie.  I wish I could buy everything.

4) My husband, who is making a poker training video for Blue Fire Poker in the next room.  I don't really understand half of what he's talking about, but I still get caught up in what he's saying.

5) My house needs to be vacuumed again already, and Doggert really needs to get groomed.

Alright, I better get back to studying.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.