Monday, February 21, 2011

{Random Things} Snowy Monday



Happy Monday everybody!  The last few weeks have been beautiful here in Minnesota!  It had me all excited for spring.  A bunch of our snow melted, and you could even see a little grass here and there.  It was nice while it lasted, but it appears now that winter is back.  We have gotten 15 inches of snow since yesterday morning, and it's still coming down.  Fortunately, I have had a ton of studying to do for an upcoming midterm, so I didn't mind being stuck at home in the slightest.

On a more exciting note, I'm having colored hair extension put in tonight.  I had dark sapphire ones put in a few years ago, and they were so fun.  Most people think it's funny that I would do something so crazy because I'm somewhat conservative.  Anyone who's known me for a long time though, knows that I'm pretty daring when it comes to my hair.  Of course I would never go color all my hair purple or anything, but some temporary little highlights of color, that I'll do.  I'm pretty excited.  I'll have to post a picture of the results next week.  

I hope you all have a wonderful week!    

3 comments:

  1. I hope a snowblower was one of your first purchases when you moved in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was. We moved in on a Monday, and it was delivered the following Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I died my hair purple the summer after I graduated from high school. It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.