Monday, December 16, 2013

{Last Minute Gift Guide} The Workaholic

It's that time of year again!  Are you ready?  After my trip to New York in October, I was in full Christmas mode, so unlike last year, I'm all ready to go.  If you're not like me, don't feel bad.  With such a short timeline between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'm sure you're not alone.  

I had so much fun putting together the Last Minute Gift Guide for you all last year, I thought I'd bring it back.  Just like last year, each day will focus on a particular recipient and all items will be from the same store to cut down on the number of stops you have to make.  

Today's gift guide is for The Workaholic...the Fashionable Workaholic that is.  Everything can be found at Kate Spade.  I hope you all enjoy this year's first installment! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.