Tuesday, December 17, 2013

{Last Minute Gift Guide} The Hostess


Today's Last Minute Gift Guide is for The Hostess.  I tried to mix it up this year and find something other than Anthropologie, but I they are just way to hostess worthy to pass up.  

1) Mr. Boddington's Mistral Pomegranate Hand Soap.  The bottle is pretty and it smells amazing!
2) Color Blocked Cake Stand.  I haven't met a hostess yet that didn't like a good cake stand.  I love them so much, I've basically started collecting them.
3) Cocktail Chatter Napkins.  These are absolutely adorbs...enough said.
4) Salt Water Taffy.  The packaging is so cute, and I really like the idea of mixing in a little food with Holiday gifts.
5) Tea-And-Crumpets Apron.  Every lovely hostess needs a good apron and this one is so festive and bright.  It's a must have.    

Well that's it for today's gift guide.  I'll be back tomorrow with a guide for the Beauty Obsessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.