Monday, December 23, 2013

{Last Minute Gift Guide} The Techie



My final installment in the Last Minute Gift Guide is for The Techie and all items can be found at Best Buy.

1) Targus Paintbrush and Stylus.  I've never tried one of these before, but I really hope it works as well as they say it does.  I love the idea of being able to paint on my iPad!  
2) Sony DSCQX10 Attachable LensStyle Camera.  I have been impatiently waiting for this to come out!  It pairs up with your phone to enhance your phone capabilities and allows you to take better pictures.  It can be clipped on to your phone or placed anywhere you want and controlled with your phone.
3) Canon CP900 Compact Photo Printer.  I've been looking into getting one of these for years.  With everything being digital now, sometimes all those lovely pictures just get forgotten.  This little printer makes it super easy to print out your favorite snapshots so that your photos aren't lost forever on your hard drive.
4) Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio.  I have one of these and it's really nice to have.  I especially love it for working on the go.  I can just pop it on my iPad, throw it in my purse, and I'm ready to work from anywhere.  
5) CaseMate Glam Case.  Any tech obsessed girl would love this iPhone case.  The perfect little bit of glamour and sparkle.

Well that's it for this year's Last Minute Gift Guide!  I hope it helped you with a gift or two.  I hope you all have the happiest of holidays!            

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.