Friday, December 20, 2013

{Last Minute Gift Guide} The Man


Today's gift guide is for The Man in your life and all items can be found at Urban Outfitters.  Once again, I tried really hard pick a different place this year, but I just really like the variety Urban Outfitters offers.  Alright, on to today's guide.

1) Fred Perry Woodford Twill Shoe.  I love these shoes and they are very affordable.  
2) BDG Speckled Ragland Zip-Up Hoodie.  This sweatshirt is a staple in the hubs wardrobe, and they are really nice and comfy to steal from their closet for yourself.  
3) iPhone 5/5s Charger Keychain.  I love that this charger is super small and convenient.  I also liked the fact that it charges back up via usb giving you endless opportunities to get it charged up.  
4) Herschel Supply Co. Novel Weekender.  Every man need a good duffle and this one is timeless.
5) Brooklyn Brew Shop Beer Making Kit.  This one's for the beer loving man because what beer loving man wouldn't want to try out making their own brew?  

That's it for today!  I'll be back on Monday with ideas for The Techie!    

Edit: From the time I put together The Man gift guide to today when I posted it, the Fred Perry Woodford Twill Shoe sold out.  The Fred Perry Kingston Twill Shoe is another great option for you to check out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.