Thursday, November 7, 2013

{My Life} Lowes Deck The Halls Event


Photo taken by Patrick Schneider for Lowes.

Happy Thursday!  I hope you all are having a lovely week so far!  As many of you know, I've been working for Holly Becker since April.  I've really been loving it so far!  It's really interesting to get a behind the scenes look at how things work at decor8, but also, Holly is uber sweet and a great person to work for.  Holly is currently pregnant with her first child and was unable to travel, so when Lowes invited her to attend their Deck The Halls event in New York, she sent me in her place.  I had a really great time and my mind has been in Christmas mode ever since.  To hear more about the event see my full post on decor8.  

2 comments:

  1. Jessica! I was at that event also and am bummed I didn't get to meet you! I live in Houston- so was just there for the event. I'm taking my second BYW class now and am feeling very inspired. How fun to get to work with Holly and see some of the behind-the-scenes things! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan! That is a bummer! I always love meeting fellow BYWers! :) See you around in class!

      Delete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.