Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stripe Mania

Photo Credits: Madewell Dress, Ruche Top, and Kate Spade iPhone Cover.
I love, love, love stripes, so when I heard that one of my favorite bloggers, Holly Becker of Decor8, was having a "blogger round-up" called Stripe Mania, I had to participate.  In order to do so, she asked that you take a picture of yourself wearing stripes.  Along with the picture of myself, I decided to include some other stripes I'm crushing on right now. 

I hope you all are having a lovely Wednesday!  

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love stripes!! Such a fun idea! I knew I had to partipate when I saw the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post too! I love stuff like that. It's so fun to see all the bloggers come together! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.