Tuesday, June 14, 2011

{My Life} Week Recap


Hey everybody!   Remember a few weeks ago when I talked about possibly redoing our laundry room?  Well I tackled that project last weekend, and I love the way it turned out.  It's so bright and organized.

  
I also squeezed some lake time in on Sunday.  It's wasn't warm enough to actually get into the water, but it was a great day anyway.  Thanks to Ben and Paula for bringing me along!    

My busy weekend was a very welcome distraction from missing this guy.


Jason left for Vegas last week.  I miss him terribly.  I don't get to see him for 3 weeks, but luckily I'll have plenty more distractions coming up.  My little sister is coming tonight, and we leave Thursday for NYC.  I can't wait!  

Talk to you Friday from NYC!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.