Thursday, June 2, 2011

{My Life} Happy June!

Hey everybody!  Sorry for my little hiatus.  I went back home (Grand Forks, ND) for my little sister Katie's high school graduation.  It all turned out beautiful, but I was so busy running around that I barley got any pictures.  I'm trying to round some up of the party decor and food from some guests to do a post on the party later.  In the mean time here are a few other pictures.  In clockwise order, the first one is of her getting her diploma.  The second is her with her adorable boyfriend Ty, and the last one is her with her two best friends Britney and Brooke.  


My hubby leaves for Las Vegas next week for the 2011 World Series of Poker.  I miss him terribly when he's away especially for the WSOP because he's gone for so long.  Luckily I will have lots of distractions while he's gone.  

Photo Credits: (clockwise from top left) Beauty in Everything, Flickr, Sunsurfer, and Wikipedia.

Our graduation gift to Katie was a trip (for her and myself) to New York City.  It's one of my favorite places, and I'm looking forward to showing her around.  I have a long list of new things that I want to check out, and things that I can't believe I haven't done yet.  For instance, I've been to NYC more time than I can count at this point, but I've never walked on the Brooklyn Bridge.  I want to make sure I do it this time.  Then of course I'm going to want to show her all the usual must sees.

Photo Credits: Trees, Water, & People, Everyday Occasions, and Pinterest.
Then we're off to Washington DC for the Congressional Art Competition Ceremony (and some sight seeing of course).  As I said in a previous post my little sister won in her district.  Along with my sister and I, my parents and grandma are going too.  None of us have been to DC before, so it should be a pretty fun trip for all of us.  Here is the piece that she won with.

Photo Credits: Katie Dregseth

I will be bringing my laptop and camera with me on both trips, so that I can blog while I'm away.

Okay.  I think I've blabbed enough today.  I'll talk to you all tomorrow for this week's Fab Find.  Have a great Thursday!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.