Tuesday, May 3, 2011

{My Life} A little of this, and a little of that.

Hey everybody!  I hope you all had a great week last week!  I know I did.  Friday night I hosted a Royal Wedding Viewing party.  It was a blast.  Then on Saturday I went out for drinks with a few girlfriends, and it ended up turning into a pretty fun night. 


Photo Credits: This is Glamour and Rosella's Lane.

I've been in a really crafty mood lately.  I want to start adding some other accessories to my Copper Owl line.  I started making my first bag last week.  The first image above was my inspiration.  I also want to try making laptop, iPad, and iPod covers which the image on the right inspired me to try.  It's actually a cd wrapper, but it made me think of electronic cases.  I just have to figure out how to adequately pad them.  I also want to start a new line just for kids.   On top of all that, I've been chugging along self-teaching myself web design.  It's increadibly addicting, but equally as frustrating.  If anybody wants their blog redone for free while I'm learning, I'd be happy to do it for practice and to build my portfolio.  I can only do Blogger ones right now though.

Well that's it for me today.  I'll talk to you all on Friday for this week's Fab Finds (I'm pretty excited about it).    I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week! 

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say I could use a lot of help updating Blush's website, but the sale is supposed to close this month...

    Anton

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.