Friday, May 6, 2011

{Fab Find} Matchbook

Photo Credits: Carol Dronsfield via Matchbook

Hey everybody!  I'm very excited to bring you this week's Fab Find.  Matchbook is an online lifestyle publication that I've been slightly addicted to lately.  Their content touches on a little bit of everything, and the general feel of the magazine is so whimsical and beautiful.  I love all the hand-drawn illustrations throughout it's pages.

Photo Credits: Matchbook

Here are just a few of the many pretty pages of this months issue.  I like how Katie, the Editorial Director, mixed all these items seamlessly together to make one beautiful collage of bows.  I mean, who doesn't love bows?  It made me pretty happy to see that many all together at once.

For all you brides out there, this particular issue has a whole section with some pretty fabulous wedding tips, so there's a little added bonus for you ladies.

Well that's it for this week.  I hope you all enjoy Matchbook as much as I do, and I hope you all have a splendid weekend!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.