Friday, May 20, 2011

{Fab Find} Magpie Lovely

Photo Credits: Magpie Lovely

Hello everybody!  I hope you all are having a lovely Friday!  I'm excited to tell you all about Magpie Lovely (such a cute name).  Their stuff is extremely cute, and it's all hand made.  Pictured above are a few of my favorite clothing pieces.  All of them are made custom when ordered, and they are surprisingly affordable considering.  The items above are priced between $40 and $90.  Not to bad for a skirt or dress that is made according to your exact measurements.    

Photo Credits: Magpie Lovely

They also have some pretty adorable accessories.  I really love this clutch, and it comes in lots of other fun patterns too.  The belt is also a very fun concept.  

Photo Credits: Magpie Lovely

If that wasn't enough already, they have some pretty great home accessories too.  These are just a few of my favorites.  

That's it for this week's Fab Finds.  I hope you all enjoy Magpie Lovely as much as I do.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff-Have you ordered from there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet, but I'm thinking of ordering that yellow skirt and one of those clutches. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.