Tuesday, February 7, 2012

{Lovely Pins} Hot Pink


Image Sources (clockwise from top left): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Happy Tuesday everybody!  It doesn't matter if you call it florescent, neon, or hot pink.  One thing is for sure, it will grab your attention.  I never used to be a big fan of colors in the neon family, but then I saw this post from Leslie at A Creative Mint a while back.  I've been slowly warming up to them ever since (I'm almost fully on board).  I particularly love it when it is just used as a pop of color, paired with basic neutral colors.

Well that's it for this week's Lovely Pins.  I hope it brightened up your day a little!     

3 comments:

  1. Pretty collection! Although pink is not my color, i really do like yellow and orange that really pop. That's really creative what is done with this cutlery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just invested in a can of neon pink spray paint to breathe new life into some of my home decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, I was reading your "About Me" on your blog and I saw that you loved hot pink...this post was the first thing I thought of, and then you happen to comment on it. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.