Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Serendipitous Things!




Happy weekend everybody!  I hope you all are having a fabulous day!  Today is a pretty exciting day for me because it's my blog's 1st birthday!  (See my first post here.)  It's been a great year!  Words can not express how much blogging has made a difference in my life.  While all my non-blogging friends might not understand, I know all my blogging friends certainly do.  I've learned so much about myself through blogging, which is definitely not something I expected when I started it. Not only has it been a great creative outlet for me.  It has also brought me many other things....great new experiences such as The Creative Connection and my upcoming trip to New York (more on that later), great new blogging friends that I wouldn't have met otherwise, and maybe even a new career path (only time will tell).  

I can't wait for another great year on Serendipitous Things.  Thank you all for reading!  

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your blog! I'm so excited for you and can totally relate about it making a difference in your life! Mine has done the same for me. Have a great weekend Jessy!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.