Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{Lovely Pins} A Different Shade of White


Image Sources (clockwise from top left): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Happy Wednesday blog friends!  I hope you are all having a great week so far!  This week's Lovely Pins is all about winter white, with a little bit of spring tossed in there for good measure.  We leave this weekend for our annual Winter Getaway with friends, so I have snow on my mind.  After it's over, I'm ready for spring to come!  

I hope you all have a great rest of the week!  

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Have a good time - and I'm hoping for spring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it's still light at 6pm in Ireland I am ready for spring....bring it on. Lovely images - white is so calming :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.