Friday, February 17, 2012

{Fab Find} Sosie

Photo Credits: Sosie

Happy Friday everybody!  I hope you all had a wonderful week!  This week's Fab Find is an online shop called Sosie.  They have lots of wonderful things to choose from, and almost everything is under $50.  You could buy everything listed here for $360 (subtract $90 if you don't want the clutch).  Pretty impressive for 3 dresses, 2 belts, 2 skirts, a shirt, and a fabulous bag.  I have the top middle dress, and I love it!  I pair it with dark blue tights, a coral necklace, and my camel colored riding boots.  It's super comfortable and very flattering!  

Well that's it for this week's Fab Finds.  I hope you all have a splendid weekend!     

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, beautiful stuff! Thanks for sharing. I love shops like ModCloth, Ruche, ThreadSence etc., but I'm always on the look for more. Seriously, I look at these sites about every day. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.