Monday, January 9, 2012

{Random Things} My Favorite Calendars


Happy Monday everybody!  New year, new calendar(s).  It's a ritual for some to at the start of a fresh year to go out and buy a fresh calendar.  I thought that today I would share with you all my favorite calendars.  I have three, and believe it or not I use them all.  I bought all of them at Paper Source (not at the same time).   

This is the calendar I bought for my wall in my studio.  It's the Rifle Paper Co Botanical Calendar.  I love wall calendars like this one because it's almost like a piece of art.  Paper Source also had several very cute calendars like this one that are their store brand.  I purchased those the past 2 years.

This planner by Moleskine is the calendar that gets the most use.  It's not the pretties planner, but it is durable and has lots of room to write.  I use it to write everything down.  Schedule, to-do lists, grocery list, you name it, it's in there.  There is an address book in the back that I put just the addresses I use on a regular basis in, and there is a pocket that I put my address labels and stamps in.  It's the perfect size to fit in my purse (without being too small to write everything down), and I don't use very large purses.  My only complaint is that I wish it didn't have the scheduled times printed on the pages (although not all pages have them?), but it's not a deal breaker for me.  


This last calendar is made by Paper Source.  I use this one entirely for my blog.  I like it because it's not dated, meaning you can start and stop whenever you want.  I've found that it's very useful when planning out my blog posts.   It also has a notebook area at the back where I write down ideas for new posts.  

I hope that I gave you all some great calendar ideas!  Have a wonderful week!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just popped over from iBlog4me... your blog is so cute! I just added you to my Google Reader, so I'll be back :) Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.