Friday, January 20, 2012

{Fab Find} Valentine Round-Up


Happy Friday everybody!  For today's Fab Finds I thought I would share some of the fun Valentine's Day cards I've been seeing around.  I know that Valentine's Day is completely a greeting card holiday, but I don't think there is anything wrong with telling the ones you love that you're thinking about them. 



Photo Credits: Rifle Paper Co.


Rifle Paper Co. does it for me every time.  Their invitations are absolutely adorable.  If I would have seen them first I probably would have picked these up instead of the ones I bought. 



Photo Credits: Paper Source


Another place to pick up some great cards is Paper Source.  It also happens to be where I got mine from.  They have lots of cute options, and if you want some great decorations, they have those too.    

Well that's it for me this week!  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely lovely :) I want to draw a little inspiration from these when I'll paint my valentines day card for my boyfriend. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again!

    Sorry that I'm writing to you here, but I couldn't seem to find your mail address when I clicked on the mail-button there.

    I was simply wondering what experiences you had with the "blogging your way" course, since I can see that you have done it. Your blog is beautiful :D I want to learn a thing or two, but I wanted to ask you what you think. If you have the chance, you can email me at halina_kema@yahoo.com. I would be very, very gratefull to hear about your experience.

    Greetings from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Halina! I'm going to send you an email right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.