Wednesday, January 11, 2012

{Lovely Pins} Seafoam and Mint


Image Sources (clockwise from top left): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7


Happy Wednesday everybody!  I was flipping through the channels the other day, and ended up watching the series finale of Sex and the City.  In this episode Carrie wears the amazing ballerina dress shown in the bottom middle pin.  It's all I could think about the rest of the day.  As the week has progressed I've been thinking about how wonderful my living room/kitchen would look in either seafoam or mint green, so as you can see they were the perfect color palette for this week's Lovely Pins.    

I hope you all have a lovely day!  

2 comments:

  1. I love these colors! Definitely some of my favorites, especially for decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely combination of things in light desaturated blue - definitely my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.