Friday, January 6, 2012

{Fab Find} Umba Box





Happy Friday everybody!  I'm very excited about this week's Fab Find.  Umba Box is an awesome monthly subscription service that selects a new handmade surprise for you every month.  What an amazing way to treat yourself, a friend, or, for you guys out there, the lovely lady in your life.  They have several subscription lengths each at a very affordable $26 a month.  

Well that's it for this week's Fab Find.  Check back later for another lovely post.  

3 comments:

  1. Jessy,
    Do you personally purchase something from each of these "Fab Finds"? I have been stung by online companies, in both quality of item and integrity of the company.

    The items you select look interesting, but I'd like to see a personal endorsement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jene,

    I do often buy things from the companies I feature in my "Fab Finds," but not always. If I purchased something new every week, we'd be broke. :)

    The intent of my "Fab Finds" is to show my readers something new and interesting that they might not have seen before. I do my best to select companies that have positive feedback from their customers.

    I hope that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are "vetting" them in some way! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.