Thursday, October 6, 2011

{30 Days 30 Photos} Day 6

Day 6, someone who inspires me.  It was way too hard to pick just one, and unfortunately it wasn't possible for me to take fresh pictures for today's photos.  Okay onto my inspirational people.  The first is my wonderful husband.  He is extremely talented in so many ways, and he makes it all look effortless.  He is always instrumental in helping me pursue my goals, and is my biggest cheerleader.  I feel so incredibly lucky to be his wife, and I constantly strive to be there for him as much as he is for me.  

The next is my Dad.  He has always been an amazing role model, and is always there to give my sister and I great advice.  He is also a great cheerleader, and is always very encouraging.  If I'm half the parent to my  future children as he has been to us, they will be very lucky.  

The last two are my creative/career inspirations, Holly Becker of Decor8 and Leslie Shewring or A Creative Mint.  I loved both of their blogs long before I took a class from them, and when I met them both recently they were exactly as I had pictured them, talented, super nice, and down to earth.

I could have named a whole bunch more, but it would have taken me all day.  I hope you all are having a fabulous day!  Talk to you all tomorrow!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.