Monday, October 24, 2011

{30 Days 30 Photos} Day 23 & 24

Hey everybody!  I missed my first day yesterday in my 30 Day Photo Challenge.  I came back from Vancouver yesterday morning, and then immediately had a bunch of ladies over to carve pumpkins.  I was just too exhausted after to do anything, so I'm posting yesterday's and today's picture. 




Day 23, a souvenir from a vacation.  I bought this adorable little hat while I was in Vancouver.  Jason and I did some exploring at Granville Island, and we found this cute little hat store.  It's my favorite hat that I've ever bought, and I have a lot of hats!  




Day 24, a book I'm reading.  Well to be fair, I just finished it.  It was so good I finished it in less than 6 hours.  It's Sisterhood Everlasting, the latest book in the Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants series (and the best one yet).  I felt like I was way too old to read the first three books (and I was), but this one skips ahead ten years so it was perfect.  I definitely recommend it! 

This is my last happy Monday for the 30 Day Photo Challenge!  It went by so fast!     

2 comments:

  1. Cute hat!
    I didn't know there was a book in that series that skipped ahead 10 years. Cool! I read the first one back when it came out, geez, I'm sure that was forever ago, and I thought it was really cute, but I did feel like I was too old to be reading it. Thinking about it though, what does that matter? It's probably better for our brains to read something like that then like a gossip magazine. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanon:

    Isn't it cute! I forgot to mention that it's made completely out of recycled clothes.

    The book is really good. Much more suited for an older audience for sure. :)

    I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2012. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Serendipitous Things Design Co.